Advanced Placement (AP)
Advanced Placement (AP) Classes
Advanced Placement classes at Craftsbury Schools are open to students in 11th-12th grades.
Advanced Placement (AP) is a nationwide program that is designed to prepare secondary students for higher education. AP classes provide rigorous, college-level curriculum in various subjects and the opportunity to earn college credits or advanced college standing. The AP program is made possible by the close cooperation of secondary schools, colleges, and the College Board.
If you are considering registering for an AP class, we encourage you to consult with Sally Guebara, School Guidance Counselor.
AP Classes at Craftsbury Schools
Some course offerings alternate each year.
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Calculus
- AP US History
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus
- AP World History: Modern
AP Testing Schedule for 2023
The cost is $97 per exam.
- Students are registered for exams when they register for AP Classroom with their teacher. Homeschooled students need to reach out to Sally Guebara, AP Coordinator, to access registration.
- Two steps needed for complete registration:
- Student must enter join code for each AP class they are taking.
- Payment is covered by Craftsbury Schools if the student is enrolled in an AP course through the school. Homeschooled students must pay by check or cash to Craftsbury Schools.
- Students who miss the October registration/payment window will **be unable to take the exam. Homeschooled students must pay prior to taking their AP exam.
- Students needing help with a join code or financial assistance should contact the School Guidance Office.